Discover an atmosphere that’s truly one of a kind…
Discover an atmosphere that will energize your passion for your work and encourage your growth. One where you’ll work closely with physicians, nurses and other health professionals who—like you—care deeply about others and put their heart and soul in advancing the quality of care.We are continually looking for quality employees.
Perioperative RN or LPN PreOP/PACU (Per Diem)
We have a per diem position open for an experienced perioperative RN or LPN for the Pre-Op and Post-Op departments. We are a busy, fast-paced, multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center open Monday-Friday.
Provides safe, quality patient care in the perioperative area. Accountable for the assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess patient status on admission to the pre-op area and/or the post-op area, and on a continuing basis.
- Ensures provision of patient care in an organized and timely manner.
- Utilizes nursing care standards when planning and implementing patient care.
- Communicates appropriate information regarding patient conditions to those who require the information including surgeons, anesthesia, management and other staff.
- Safely carries out physician’s orders correctly and promptly, documenting all activities.
- Expertise in safety principles, asepsis, sterile technique and universal precautions.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, prioritizes work to meet the changing needs of the department.
- Document and perform nursing care in assigned area based on standards of care and practice, and company policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Education/Training Level Qualifications:
- RN from a licensed school and license in good standing with Washington State
- 2+ years perioperative experience, with an understanding of outpatient surgery
- CPR Certified
- Ability to effectively interact with physicians, patients and other staff members
- Strong verbal and written language skills for high-level communication.
- Strong knowledge of computers to utilize Electronic Health Record program effectively
To apply for any position, please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 360-697-2743.