Pacific Surgery Center, established in 1985, is your community resource for excellence in outpatient surgical care. Having surgery in an outpatient setting offers you a high quality, cost effective alternative to the hospital. Our staff are professionals specializing in the care and treatment of patients undergoing outpatient surgery. Licensed by the state, Pacific Surgery Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Pacific Surgery Center is owned by a group of local medical professionals who are committed to excellence. It is important to the owners and staff that your experience at our center is a positive one. The center is committed to providing state of the art equipment and technology while providing an environment that is safe, efficient and cost effective to our patients and providers.
At Pacific Surgery Center you can expect more: more comfort, more privacy, more efficiency, and more caring. And you will find less: less waiting, less cost, and less worry.
Jamie Fowler, BHCA, CASC: Administrator
Andi Van Vuren, BSN, RN, CNOR: O.R. Nurse Manager
Jennifer Eldridge, RN: Pre-Op/PACU Manager
Karen Franco, MBA: Business Office Manager
Danielle Kehner, CST: Materials Manager
Catherine Rash, BSN, RN, CNOR, CAIP, CNAMB: Quality Coordinator
Matt Marcuson, MD: Medical Director
Our Mission, Purpose, Goals and Objectives at Pacific Surgery Center:
Mission: At Pacific Surgery Center, our mission is to provide the highest quality of surgical care in a safe, comfortable, and caring environment.
Purpose: Our purpose is to provide affordable, high-quality and comprehensive care to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or creed, who require out-patient surgical and pain management services.
- To provide quality intermittent or short-term care to all patients.
- To coordinate ambulatory and continuing care needs to facilitate efficient, cost-effective care.
- To develop and implement individual treatment plans designed to meet patient and therapeutic goals.
- To provide patient and family education to facilitate self-care and integration into the community.
- To evaluate the effects of care through existing performance improvement activities.
- To provide physical and emotional support to patients and their families.
- To provide skilled, professional and individualized nursing care and patient teaching.
- To develop and maintain a specialized nursing unit and staff through continuing education programs.
Here at Pacific Surgery Center, we strongly believe in the worth of each individual. We believe that providing equal opportunities for all employees is both a moral responsibility and a good business practice. Additionally, we value:
- Accuracy in our words and deeds
- Compassionate care
- Safety and Satisfaction of our patients
All health care professionals at Pacific Surgery Center will practice their professions in an ethical and legal manner. All patients, regardless of spiritual, cultural or ethical belief are entitled to the same quality and level of care.
We are proud to work with Children of the Nations, a non-profit organization based here in North Kitsap County, to donate our services, supplies and expertise in the Dominican Republic. Once a year, PSC sponsors a staff member along with donation of supplies and/or equipment to provide medical care to impoverished children and their families.